Monday, December 7, 2009

Sorry that was a bit dramatic

I think I should clear a few things up but I've only got a few minutes here before class.

First of all, I need to stop writing on here when I'm feeling bad or down.  The problem is that when I feel really good and happy, it's when I'm out doing things and not sitting around on my computer.  I've been feeling really good lately and my positive attitude is coming back.  Unfortunately, this is happening only half the time.  It's almost bipolar.  Some days I feel really good, happy, glad, confident, etc. that I came here and those days are great.  Other days are more like what else I've wrote about and those are the days where I am just sitting in my dorm moping around and have nothing to do but write up sad things.  The lows I'm experiencing just get a little lower every now and then but the highs are getting higher.  I'm striving to get through this and I don't want you all to worry just yet.  I've been talking more with my fellow students here and many of us are feeling the same way.  I don't have much time to spend explaining right now, but I'll be keeping you updated as always.

1 comment:

Aunt Pam said...

Hi Scott...

So glad to hear that you're touching bases with other students. It helps to put a better perspective on things.

Sharing thoughts with others also helps to chase away the misery of feeling isolated and alone.

Have you ever thought of writing down at least one
good thing every day? After a while even reading
one entry can help bring back a flood of good memories to lift your flagging spirits.

Do you recall those amazing giraffes while you were on safari...a SAFARI no less...looking at you...face to face...existing contentedly and free in their own habitat?

I think that was a very good thing!

Hope today is a good one for you.

Please post when you can.

Love,

A. Pam