Sunday, December 6, 2009

I just don't know anymore

I started typing up this post that was essentially a cry for help last night and I don't know if I'll ever finish it or get it posted.  I'm just struggling pretty hard right now and it would be so much easier I think if I was able to communicate easily with everyone back home.  I miss you all dearly and you mean a lot to me.  I'm just wrestling with some inner demons right now and it's not easy but I hope to get through this and grow from this.  I've never had a challenge like this and sometimes I just have really bad days.  Yesterday, all I could keep thinking was "I'm deeply depressed" and things only seemed to be getting worse.  Today, I'm trying to remember what I came here to do, who I am, and what I can do to take advantage of the situation I'm in.  I was supposed to enjoy this a lot more.  I don't know what comes next for me or if I'll be able to get through everything just fine because it's not easy at all but if I can get myself in a good place mentally again, I think it'll be okay.  This is crazy though but I'm trying very hard.  Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Jim Berry said...

Hey Scott,
I've tried to call you many times today. I did send you a lengthy email. Howard sent me some of your facebook photos. Know that we all love you and miss you as you miss us. I know that you can get through this! I'll try and call later-maybe even tomorrow our time.
Love, DAD
P.S. it's really cold here now, 20 degrees this morning!

Howard Berry said...

We love ya, Scott and know that you'll bounce back. We're all wishing you "luck."

Aunt Pam said...

Hi, Scott...
It sounds like it's been very rough going lately.
Nothing lasts forever and neither will this overwhelming sadness you're feeling.
Remember that there really are many of us thinking about you and we often wonder what you're doing and how you're feeling.
Just keep writing in your blog and we'll keep reading and responding...you're not as far away from us as you think! Your wonderful posts keep us in touch and bring you closer to us and us to you.
We care very much about you. And we're proud of who you are and so happy that you're part of our family.
Wishing you luck and chin up, Kid! xxoo

Sue Kopish said...

Hey Scott-
I've been following your journey through your blogs. You are such a good writer. You are obviously going through a rough time right now. But you are such a strong person that you will get through this. And this whole adventure will make you an even stronger person in the end. Just remember how many fiends and relatives are reading your blog, love you and support you.
Hang in there-
Love, Aunt Sue