Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Forgot to mention...

While in Zanzibar, during our last night when had finished dinner and were near to calling it a night, we decided to step out front and take one fateful look up.

The combination of being on an island removed from the city that has been without power for some time and is running on only generators, so not many lights around leads to the most amazing starry sky I've ever seen.  No moon in the sky either.

It was really a sight to see though I did have a lot of things on my mind that kind of made it hard to enjoy as much as I should have.  Still, amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott,
I hope that you have been able to take the time to "stop and smell the roses", if even for just a moment! I'm glad that you have stopped counting the days too. Good luck with the next couple of weeks of school! I know that you'll come out on top. You always do! You da man, Scott!
Love, DAD ;)