Friday, October 16, 2009

INTERNET?

So the girls are finally getting consistent wireless in their dorm, which is ironic because the water hasn't been running on campus for maybe 10 hours and the power went out for about half an hour earlier.  Either way, I was actually able to get a couple pictures uploaded (though the video failed to upload and also took like 20 minutes to decide it wouldn't work).  Either way, here are a few photos I've taken so far.



Here's the sign that says "NO SLEEPING IN THE PRAYER ROOM" in the airport in Doha.  Sorry I didn't get a photo of everyone actually sleeping in there...





Just walking back to my room in our hotel from the beach... no big deal.  I wish the video would have uploaded but also I wish that our dorms were nearly as nice as this.



Sort of lame picture I took in my dorm room.  I don't know why I uploaded it.  I guess the thumbnail of it looked a little better but anyways, I'm not gonna wait again and for more photos to upload.  Hopefully I'll put more up later.

1 comment:

Teresa Berry said...

Hey Scott,
Thanks for keeping us up to date. We miss you but are excited for you. We know how much you wanted to do this. I wish we could wash your clothes and make them soft for you. I know how much you like soft things. :-)
Teresa