Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I was told last night that the internet on campus will probably be out until next monday because someone forgot to pay the bill for the university or something. Seriously. I went off campus to an internet cafe that I paid to use a slow, old computer for a half hour and my time is almost up. I'm sorry if you sent me an email or message or something because I probably won't have time to respond to them today but keep them coming and I'll be able to catch up soon enough. Kwaheri.

1 comment:

Jim Berry said...

Hey Scott,
I'll try this again. I hope that you had a great 21st birthday!.. Eugene is crazy right now ESPN headquarters. I hope that your roommate moves in soon and that you two get along. Looks like a rainy Halloween here..no surprise. Enjoy the warm weather and be patient for school to start! Thanks for the blog! Keep up the good work! Love, DAD