Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Made It

Hey Everyone.

I made it here and everything so far has been going great.  I haven't even really been here for a day and a half yet, but I have enjoyed every moment of it so far - except for a couple minutes ago when I got my first mosquito bite so far.  We are currently staying at a resort on the coast until Thursday when we move into the dorms which isn't what I expected but I will enjoy and be grateful for this luxury while it lasts.  I took some pictures of the place and the awesome beach it's on (the water is as warm as a pool, but it's the ocean... unreal).  I have a lot of observations and first impressions but I don't want to pass judgment yet on anything because we've just been living in this hotel so far.  Also, I'm trying to get to know my fellow students in the program and it generally will take me more or less an hour to type out a blog post and I really don't want to miss a moment yet.  Sorry this is so short because we're going to dinner real soon but hopefully I'll find some time once we move into the dorms where I can just be by myself and type something nice out. Everything is good though and I'm very happy.  More details in the coming days I promise.

2 comments:

Sue Kopish said...

Scott-
I'll be following you on your blog. Have a wonderful adventure!
Love you-
Aunt Sue

Michael said...

I'm creepin' you errday.