Tuesday, June 15, 2010

...well?

So Dad came and went as well as the rest of my days.  By this time tomorrow I will be midair on my way to Doha where I get to experience all the joys of yet another 11 hour layover.  They informed me that because I booked through STA, I do not qualify for the free hotel room overnight (though $125 c  an change that - not going to happen).  I will still try to talk my way into it but if not then I'm set for another doozy.  Regardless, it'll still take me something like 47 hours from the time I leave where I am staying here until I get off the plane at home.  How come it only took my dad 24?  Not cool.

I would like to take the time to write up something nice but I'm back here in the CIEE office and don't really feel like doing that all right now.  It will probably come in the airport if that's where I end up staying tomorrow night so stay tuned.

What can I say?  It's been a blast.  I don't feel like I'm leaving or really like I ever leave anywhere, just go somewhere else.  I'll see you all soon I suppose and would like to thank all those who have been reading throughout.  It's been great, thanks a lot.

No comments: